Thursday, January 21, 2010

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LONG TIME D!!!
I was soooooooooooooooooo lazy to update anythin on my blog. HAHA suddenly got urge to update
BTW i finally got my SAM results, applied n accepted to University of New South Wales.

So tense n worried... totally new place....

At least got some ppl coming to the uni wif me... Haha

Nothin much happened tho... jz lazin about....

However! To my S3 buddies, XinLing is organizin a trip to Melaka. ALL are welcome! I'll try my best to be a good host.

*************************************************************************************

N to cap this short n much summarized post,

Internet Argument Techniques >>> http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/
This article... SERIOUSLY FUNNY!!!

Take ur time readin it...

N some pics!
Chee Kong


This is how Kee Ming sleeps!


This banner welcomed us as we came out of the plane...


This is a several week old mascarpone cheese... HAHAHAHA



HAHA sexy onot? Bryan showin his bodaaay

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment