Saturday, December 27, 2008

Maths Marathon 08 (picts)



As promised, the picts for the Maths Marathon. Tho it took some time bcos Jared experienced some technical difficulties. Its not much but can la.
The faces after the competition. Behind those smiles r painful memories of super-hard questions.
The guide-the-rod-thru-the-electric-maze I was talkin bout. Fastest I did was 29 secs. Haha somebody beaten me by doin it at 16 secs...I think.
At least I won sumthin. Get to solve the cube at 1min 28secs. Nobody beat me in tat hour but there was some1 who could do it at 1min 16secs!!!!
Kin Wai tryin the minesweeper game
Some picts when we hung out in Sunway Pyramid after the movie.

Jared & me tryin archery.
Tryin to pose...very sakit bcos its so hard to pull back.
HAHAHA. TAK KENA TARGET!!!!
This post not much la seein tat the trip was not long or eventful.
Tmr I will post on my Christmas celebrations.

Oh yea!! Stop askin if im a Christian or Catholic!!! Im a Buddhist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment