Friday, December 19, 2008

WOOHOO

Hahaha blogs r fun!!
Check out my Poll!!! Most people wanna put the 1st option...celaka. Nways thx for votin n keep them comin!
Currently nuthin is happenin....but i'll be gone for 2 days to go to the Maths Marathon 08 at HELP University. Gonna do Sudoku's....my all-time-favourite-time-wastin-mechanism.
Im supposed to do 3 Sudoku's in 30 FREAKIN MINUTES!!!
Hopefully I can get it la then can giv any fren the price scholarship at HELP. (1st place is RM18000 worth of scholarship to do A-levels!!!!) Tho it sounds crazy to giv this thing but I have already enrolled in Taylor's to do SAM... So, even if I win anything it wud be nuthin to me. Haha.

I'll try to get somemore picts cos I hardly end up in front of the camera.. (Sighs)

KKZ tats it for today cos i gotta go badminton!! Wif Mau, TS, Justin n THE SMELLY BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment