Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day

Thx u all for the well-wishes!!! Came to Subang...like a deer enterin a village sial (the whole place is so confusin tat i think i will need a few days or mayb weeks to be oriented.

OK enough of tat. 1st day yeh...difficult d. Luckily got James & Cher Pin to talk to. All of them there so different way of speakin. Of cos la since i kampung boy... I couldn sleep early nymore (sleep at 1.40am wake up 7.00am). Go orientation half asleep & i cannot hear half of wat they r sayin. Then got separate classes. 1 class about 15 ppl oni (like tuition haha). After orientation, James called me & asked me to go to lunch wif him n Cher Pin. Aiyo cannot follow, got a heavy box of new books & i needed to put them in my aunt's house. I went back to my aunt's house...haha sesat even tho the house was right beside me. Then Chingy called me to go to his party. LAWE!!! Wanna go but cannot..bcos:

1. He dunno how to fetch me (even if wanted to walk to Taylor's for him to fetch me also cannot. My aunt & mentor told me this area not really safe)
2. No transport (my bro put me down & go work d)

Not bad la all-in-all but I woke up wif a huge headache & a stomachache...
Tats all I can remember so far. 1st day is really hectic & my brain wasn really perceivin everythin...

No comments:

Post a Comment