Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Woohoo!!! The end of the terrible 2008 is here!!! N comes 2009 wif new hopes n dreams!!! Not a bad endin altho it didn end wif a bang for a couple of us...

We began by goin to watch Bedtime Stories wif a large gang of frens. I'll gladly rate the show as a good 4.2/5.0 !!! Its a real funny show (duh Adam Sandler~~) & it didn bore me for one bit.


Went to McD afterwards to eat somethin (bcos didn eat dinner; gather at 6.30)

After tat, we proceeded to Jonker to do countdown...Gave up cos too crowded...so decided to juz go Shaun's house for a mini countdown party. HAHAHA Jonker to PSettlement??? End up Gary & Hosin hv to fetch the rest of us. Reach there d wow man... the settlement was not lively as it was in Christmas Eve (mayb spent to much energy for Pak Lah). Juz a bit of firecrackers by a few houses. But when the clock struck 12, a huge amount of fireworks erupted from all sides!!!! Eventho there werent many ppl (accordin to wat I heard, more than at Jonker where there is a huger crowd!!!). Then we juz played some games & chatted in Shaun's house (Shaun kena whack by his lil 4 y.o. sis teruk teruk...)

Nuthin much la but at least better than my previous New Year Celebration in the car!!! (Damn)

Haiz...I'll be leavin for Subang soon to begin my tertiary studies...gonna miss my Melakan frens..(*sobs*)...Below r a few picts from New Year's Eve




At Shaun's House



The long walk from Jonker to Mahkota Medical Centre bcos Gary parked his car there...














Goodbye my frens!!! But Im comin back for my dinner bday party on the 30th of January...ALL FRENS R INVITED!!!!!!

OH YEA!!! My 1st poll....hahahahah 17 votes altogether!!!
52% says Im completely an idiot
48% says no
Hmmm tough... OKK vote in my 2nd poll (at least its a bit more serious)

No comments:

Post a Comment