Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pre-U

Feels like goin back to school....whats worse, I'll be livin away from Melaka. Damn...gonna miss a lot of frens. Startin tomoro & Im leavin later today (about after lunch) to Subang (my relative's house to be exact).

Haha, I was able to pack in an hour (more like tuang all my needed clothes into the bag & forcin it shut). Tomoro I might not be able to update my blog on my 1st day into tertiary studies (SAM at Taylor's College) bcos my relative's house is full of computer addicts. Best thing still, I can wear any shirt, any pants, any shoes!!! Not like secondary school & its a good change to get out of that monotony.

Not much to talk about now. Feelin very nervous of course (mayb thats causin some writer's block) & I can feel the butterflies in my stomach so much that I feel like shittin. Haha

OK. Better get myself mentally prepared for whats gonna hit me. Or Im gonna get a culture shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment